The Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association was established in 2001 to represent the professional PR industry in Poland. The PPRCA is a member of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) and the Union of Associations Advertising Council.
Members include tens of leading agencies specializing in public relations services.
- protect member rights and interests,
- represent members before official bodies and institutions,
- assure the highest ethical and professional standards based on the Code of Good Practices and ICCO ethical standards,
- reinforce the role of public relations specialists and the proper perception of that role,
- build professional dialogue between the PR industry and media,
- research significant industry phenomena, create training and educational programs to improve professional qualifications and develop professional skills.