The Polish Public Relations Consultancies Association was established in 2001 to represent the professional PR industry in Poland. The PPRCA is a member of the Lewiatan Polish Confederation of Private Employers, the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), the Union of Associations Advertising Council and the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers.
Members include tens of leading agencies specializing in public relations services.
- protect member rights and interests,
- represent members before official bodies and institutions,
- assure the highest ethical and professional standards based on the Code of Good Practices and ICCO ethical standards,
- reinforce the role of public relations specialists and the proper perception of that role,
- build professional dialogue between the PR industry and media,
- research significant industry phenomena, create training and educational programs to improve professional qualifications and develop professional skills.